Sunday, March 4, 2012

Onyx Goodness


"You okay with all of this?" I whispered to Daemon.
He shrugged. "Not like I can stop her."
I knew he could if he wanted, which meant he didn't have a problem with it.
"Cookie?" he offered, holding a cookie full of chocolate chips.
Upset tummy or not, there was no way I could refuse that. "Sure."
His lips tipped up one side and he leaned toward me, his mouth inches from mine. "Come and get it."
Come and get...? Daemon placed half the cookie between those full, totally kissable lips.
Oh, holy alien babies everywhere...
My mouth dropped open. Several of the girls at the table made sounds that had me wondering if they were turning into puddles under the table, but I couldn't bring myself to check out what they really were doing.
That cookie—those lips—were right there.
Heat swept over my cheeks. I could feel the eyes of everyone on else, and Daemon... dear God, Daemon arched his brows, daring me.
Dee gagged. "I think I'm going to hurl."
Mortified, I wanted to crawl into a hole. What did he think I was going to do? Take the cookie from his mouth like something straight out of an R rated version of Lady and the Tramp? Heck, I kind of wanted to and I wasn't sure what that said about me.
Daemon reached up and took the cookie. There was a gleam to his eyes, as if he just won some battle. "Times up, Kitten."
I stared at him.
          Breaking the cookie into two, he handed me the larger piece. I snatched it away, half tempted  to throw it back in his face, but it was... it was chocolate chip. So I ate it and loved it.

9 comments:

CCAM said...

August!!!!!!! naspa

Christyna_BM said...

daa...dar e frumos citatul :D

Mirela said...

lol ce amuzante sunt citatele :D

Simona said...

Mi-a placut foarte mult acest fragment! :D :D Abia astept sa citesc si eu seria. Trece timpul pana in august :D aveti ce citi pana atunci >:)

Bonnie Ithil said...

Doamne :))=)) mor :))=)) Daemon nu le are pe toate la mansarda =))=)) il ador pe tipul asta :X:X:X:X Vreau cartea repede repede :).

-D- said...

Eu nu stiam de aceasta carte pana in momentul cand am avut prima mea "expeditie" in ale' cautatului pe internet, si am dat de blogul vostru[ma simnt norocoasa:))].Probabil deja m.am famiralizat cu aceasta carte chiar daca inca nici nu am pus mana pe ea.. si eu o voi citi desigur,dar am rabdare pana in august,pentru ca am o lista de carti care "tipa" la mine:))

Unknown said...

Si eu tot de aici am aflat de carte.

JustLaugh said...

ce taree e !!:))...as vrea sa citesc toata seria:)..si sunt foarte draguti cei doi pe coperta:):D

Oanaaa. said...

Vaii:x m-am indragostit de citate, sunt super. Mi-ar placea tare mult sa o avem si in Ro, este o serie tare draguta.

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori