Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Favourites: Dark Hunter Quotes


"Look at how he's dressed. You don't bring a Greek god out into public wearing shorts and a tank top two sizes too small. Jeez, Selena, what were you thinking?" - Grace Alexander - Fantasy Lover

"You want the bad news, or the really bad news?" "Oh, let's see… how about we make my day special, and start with the worst, then work our way up?" - Fantasy Lover

"My name is Sebastian." He held his hand out to her. "Sebastian Kattalakis. And you are?" Completely stunned and amazed that you 're talking to me." - Dragonswan

"Mr. Goth man, would you please wake up so I can leave? I really don't want to hang out in a closet with a dead man any longer than I have to, okay?" - Amanda - Night Pleasures

"Hey, yummy leather guy? Can you hear me?" - Amanda - Night Pleasures

"Are you going to suck my blood?" He arched a sardonic brow. "Do I look like a lawyer to you?"- Amanda and Kyrian- Night Pleasures

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm getting into my car." Her jaw dropped. "You own this?" "No," he said sarcastically. "I'm stealing it with the key in my hand."- Amanda and Kyrian- Night Pleasures

3 comments:

Deea said...

LOL Cat de tari sunt citatele! Off, tre sa citesc si eu seria asta odata!

"My name is Sebastian." He held his hand out to her. "Sebastian Kattalakis. And you are?" Completely stunned and amazed that you 're talking to me." =))) OMG very original

Christyna_BM said...

ha ha...astea sunt putine si nu cele mai tari. eu am citit 8 carti si am subliniat in toate. am sa mai pun in timp

andra lavander said...

ultimul citat este genial, foarte amuzant, cred ca mi-ar placea cartile

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori