Monday, January 27, 2014

New Covers for Two Books by Pepper Winters!

Pepper Winters has updated the cover to her upcoming book Destroyed

Coming Feb 24, 2014

She’s a woman with a dirty secret.

I’m complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can’t face. Just complicated. For good reason.

I thought my life couldn’t get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn’t met him. I hadn’t been sucked into his lies or taught to run from everything that he is. Instead, I let him ensnare me, seduce me, trap me with secrets—Hazel Hunter

He’s a man with a killer secret.

I’ve never pretended to be good or deserving. Despite the shadows I live in, I’m ultimately a slave to my secrets and that gives me a free pass to chase who I want, be who I want, act how I want.

I didn’t have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But how could I deny her? How could I deny my one chance at redemption? But then she tried to run. I’d found a cure to my existence and damned if I would let her go—Roan Fox

And secrets silently destroy them.

Old Cover (But Pepper said that they will be both used in some way)

PROLOGUE

I didn’t believe her when she said she was complicated.
She didn’t believe me when I said I had secrets.
I didn’t believe the truth, even when she let me glimpse behind her mask.
She didn’t believe that I wasn’t strong enough to live with the consequences.
I thought she was a saint.
She thought I was a sinner.
Too bad we didn’t try to find the truth.
We both paid the price.
We destroyed each other.

TEASER

Up till coming to this cursed club, I’d been satisfied. I didn’t crave a man, or need a pleasurable release. I had too many things to consume me without the complication of romance. But the moment I set eyes on Fox, I knew he was different.
He was a man I could lust after. A man who enthralled my mind as much as interested my body. 
But it wasn’t his looks, or skill in the ring that drew me. It wasn’t his scar or element of ruthlessness. 
It was everything. 
Obsidian Fox was so much male it was terrifying. Not only handsome, he wore his flaws for the world to see and offered no apology. As much as I didn’t want to admit, I liked his aloofness, the danger lurking inside him.



****************************


No certain release date yet just that it will be in 2014

I’m the judge and jury and executioner. I live where no laws or rules apply.

I obey no one.

I sell merchandise and trade in commodities, including women. I cast no illusions or offer fake apologies—I don’t pretend to be a good guy. I’m a businessman, and a biker. Silver Serpent MC are my family; the only people I care about. The day I set eyes upon the sweet perfection of Cleo Price I knew it would be one sale I’d enjoy.

Too bad I didn’t stick to my own rules:

No using the merchandise.

No getting caught.

And above all else–no going against family.

***
A Biker Dark Romance.

A story of lawlessness and sin. Brutal and raw and completely unapologetic. Not suitable for people who don’t enjoy violence, non-consensual sex, and harsh language.





Writer, reader, sometimes wife.
An avid devourer of sexy romance and angsty New Adult.
Nothing beats lolling in a bubble bath with her array of book boyfriends.
Her two titles: Tears of Tess and Broken Chance are coming soon.







No comments:

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori