Monday, April 29, 2013

Teaser from Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout




“Poor Persephone.” He stared down his nose at the god. “That must be hard on her if that’s what gets you off.”
I wrinkled my nose.
“If her name drips from your forked tongue one more time, I will rip it out,” Hades promised, voice deadly low.
Was his tongue really forked?
His lips curled up on one side. “What? You don’t like me talking about your wife?” He looked over at the three of us. “Is abduction as a means of marriage still all the rage these days?”
Seth arched a brow.
“Uh… no,” I said, shaking my head. “It’s really frowned upon.”
Hades cheeks deepened in color. “You’re really pushing me.”
“I haven’t even begun to push," the Titan replied.
Aiden sighed and said under his breath, “Well, this conversation has really digressed.”
“Yeah,” I muttered, crossing my arms as I watched the two try to out snark each other.
This is going smoothly. Seth’s voice filtered through my thoughts.
I kept my eyes on the Titan. He’s not that… bad. I mean, all things considered, right?
His answering chuckle tugged at my lips. I sort of like him.
Of course.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

iubesc fumul de tigara desi eu nu sunt fumatoare .

Unknown said...

Vreau sa citesc seria asta:x

Alexandra Ioana said...

geniala coperta <3
mi se pare sentimentala.

Unknown said...

nici eu nu fumez dar mereu mi-au placut oamenii care isi asuma ceea ce fac si o fac si cu stil

Alexandra Ioana said...

abia astept sa fie scoase si la noi volumele autoarei :X

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori