Thursday, June 21, 2012

Iced Teaser!

 ICED este spin-off al seriei FEVER

Ryodan doesn’t like Mac. He never has. She got between him and his best boy-bud. I give him a look. “I’ll tell you a secret, Ryodan. You mess with her, Barrons’ll kill you.” I drag a finger across my neck. “Just like that. You aren’t all that. Barrons’ll stomp your ass, hand’s down.”

He smiles faintly. “I’ll be damned. You have a crush on Barrons.”

“I do not have a crush—“

“You do, too. It’s all over your face. Anybody could see it.”

“Sometimes, boss, you’re just wrong.”

“I’m never wrong. You might as well take out a billboard. ‘Dani O’Malley thinks Jericho Barrons is hot.’ My offer to teach you is still open. Save you from future embarrassment. If I can see it on your face, he can, too. ”

“He never figured it out before,” I grumble then realize I just admitted it. Ryodan has a tricky way of wording things that makes you say things you didn’t mean to say. “Maybe I’ll ask Barrons to teach me,” I mutter and turn away from the stairs, heading for his office. I run smack into his chest. “Dude, move. Trying to get somewhere here.”

“No one but me is ever going to teach you, Dani.”

He touches me before I see it coming, has his hand under my chin, turning my face up. My shiver is instant and uncontrollable.
“That’s non-negotiable. You signed a contract with me that grants exclusivity. You won’t like it if you try to break it.

5 comments:

Bonnie Ithil said...

:X Am ras cu lacrimi, parca se intampla ceva intre cei doi, hmmmm... :-?. Imi e asa dor de o carte scrisa de KMM :)

CCAM said...

Va rog pastrati BM spoiler - free

giddusadik said...

Imi place coperta foarte mult :D

Mirela said...

lol, foarte misto

andra lavander said...

am citit Iced si m-a enervat la culme Ryodan

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori