Thursday, March 29, 2012

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel

"Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you...no one."
Those were some of Rhode's last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.
It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lay in the sun. Taste.
Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.
I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn't Rhode.
But Justin was...daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.
I never expected to be sixteen again...then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me...


5 comments:

Simona said...

Wow! Cartea asta e absolut minunata! Promite multe multe :D Imi place si citatul de "deschidere". Nu stiu ce coperta as alege.. Parca fiecareia ii lipseste ceva. Prima si a treia par interesante. Chiar si ultima.

Mirela said...

asa e....chiar e superba.....ce sacrificiu a facut vampirul pentru iubirea lui

Unknown said...

Despre coperti..imi place prima si ultimele doua. E adevarat; apre interesanta..

Bonnie Ithil said...

Un vampir care a devenit om? destul de interesant :X imi place prima coperta cea cu rochia rosie :D

Andreea said...

Sacrificii peste sacrificii.Chiar imi place cartea asta

Si soarele e o stea

Bloguri, Bloggeri si Cititori